Membership is open to scholars and professionals of sociological teaching, research or practice who are interested in the sociology of organizations.
Membership comes with many benefits:
- Participation in the activities of the ISA and RC17
- On-line access to SAGE Sociology Collection, which includes 83 journals.
- On-line access SAGE Research Methods, a resource which brings together information on methodological issues and choices, and provides copies of relevant articles; it can be used in many ways, including the planning of teaching methods and the making of decisions on what methods might be appropriate for a new project.
- Discount 45% on SAGE Publications books.
- Discount price, £9.99 postage included, on SAGE Studies in International Sociology books published since 2013.
- Reduction in registration fees at ISA World Congress and Forum of Sociology
- Reception of the ISA and RC17 newsletters
- Access to ISA Digital Publications
If you want to join us at RC17, register as a member of the International Sociological Association (ISA). During the registration process you can join the RC17.
You can find all information (including membership fees) here on the ISA website.
ISA membership registration form is available here.