We collect information about the affiliated member during the registration form submission process on our site.
What we collect and store
When you fill up the registration form, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, affiliation, country, email, and account information like username and password and any other form fields available in the registration form. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests
- Set up your account for our site
- Comply with any legal obligations we have
- Improve our form offerings
- Or any other service the built form was created to comply with and it’s necessary information
If you create an account, we will store your name, affiliation, country, and email, which will be used to populate the form fields for future submissions.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Editors can access:
- Form submission information and other details related to it
- Membership information like your name, affiliation, country, and email information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill entries and support you.