During the January meeting of the ISA Research Council, we introduced the idea of beginning a ReCo-wide Webinar Series.
The purpose of this series would be to:
1. Organize a series of cross-cutting seminars that would be of interest to ISA RC members
2. Facilitate cross-RC collaboration
3. Record these webinars and make them available to ISA members who can use them in their teaching or other forms of training/engagement
This serves as a call for participation in a Working Group, which will begin to meet on a regular basis to prepare this Webinar Series. The terms of reference for this Working Group are:
1. Participate in the periodic meetings of the Working Group
2. Contribute to the writing of the Webinar Series Concept Note
3. Contribute to the writing of the guidelines for content, format and use of the Webinars
4. Contribute to the writing and running of the first year’s program
Any member interested is welcome to join the Working Group. Please contact Allison Marie Loconto (email@example.com), ISA Vice President of Research, directly by 15 February 2024.